OLDHAM AUCTIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Oldham Auctions and Seller(s) disclose all items are sold as is, where is. No guarantees and/or warranties are expressed or implied, and all sales are final.
- It is the buyers' responsibility to inspect all items prior to bidding to determine actual current condition, all faults, all defects, and any errors of description.
- It is the buyers' responsibility to place bids accordingly and correctly. Bids are not allowed to be retracted unless authorized by Oldham Auctions.
- All payment must be made by the stated date. Payment may be made by, Cash, Personal or Company Check w/Bank Letter Of Approval, Money Order, Wire Transfer, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express.
- 3.5% charge is added to all credit card transactions. Credit cards are not accepted forms of payment on titled items or any invoice totaling over $2,000.00.
- 10% buyers' premium is charged and will be added to the final bid amount after sales tax, but will not exceed $1000 per item.
- All items must be removed by specified removal date, unless otherwise noted or special provisions have been made. Restocking fees equal to the purchase price plus applicable hauling and storage fees are applied for items left behind by the buyer or not picked up within the stated time.
- Unpaid and/or items that have not been picked-up by the winning bidder within the scheduled pick-up day/time will be considered abandoned with no entitlement of any refunds to the original buyer.
- Restocking fee equal to the purchase price plus applicable hauling and storage fees will be charged to the buyer credit card for any items not paid for in full within the scheduled day of pick-up.
- Absentee bids, proxy bids, and online bids are legal and binding. The winning bidder must pay for the item(s) in full before removal.
- It is the buyers’ responsibility to keep their profile up-to-date with correct contact & billing information.
- Buyers will be barred from Oldham Auctions and legal action may be taken for but not limited to default of payment, tampering of the auction process, or any other action intended to harm Oldham Auctions LLC, Sellers’, or Buyers’.
- Shipping & handling is available for "small" items. Call or text Oldham Auctions with the "lot" number you are interested in prior to bidding.
- Buyers and all individuals participating and/or attending the auction agree to hold harmless Oldham Auctions LLC, all staff members, all associates, and owners/sellers of the property from any liability, including but not limited to bodily harm, personal injury, disease and/or illness or sickness, loss, breakage, damage, mechanical issues, theft, fire, or any other occurrence.
- Oldham Auctions LLC, all staff members, all associates, and owners/sellers shall not be responsible in any manner for any type of damages, caused in whole or in part, by the packing, shipping, loading or transporting of any items once they have been purchased by the buyer.
- Oldham Auctions LLC is providing Internet bidding as a service to the Bidder(s). Bidder(s) acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly during the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder(s) have any claim against Oldham Auctions LLC or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Oldham Auctions will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source.
- Oldham Auctions reserves the right to extend, pause, or remove the auction and/or individual items at any time due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Bidding will close out 1 items per minute starting at 7:00pm CST.
- Bidding is extended 3 minutes if a bid is placed on an item in the last remaining minutes. This prevents "Snipping", and keeps the bidding process fair for all the buyers.
- We want everyone to enjoy their online experience, please contact us prior to bidding if you have any questions.
Partial Real Estate Terms and Conditions:
Oldham Auctions and Seller(s) disclose the building, and properties are being sold as is, where is. No guarantees are expressed or implied, and all sales are final. It is the buyers' responsibility to inspect the property being sold prior to bidding to determine actual current condition, zoning, all faults, all defects, and any errors of description. It is the buyers' responsibility to place bids accordingly and correctly. $5,000 Down Required Day Of The Sale (non-refundable). 30 Day Closing. 2020 Taxes Will Be Pro Rated. Buyer Is Responsible For Paying All Closing Cost, Inspection, Survey, Or Appraisal If Needed. The Real Estate DOES NOT Sell Contingent Upon Financing, Appraisal, Post-Auction Inspection, Environmental Reports, Surveys, Zoning Requirements, Use Requirements, Other Property Sales and Purchases, or Any Other Matter Whatsoever. Seller Reserves The Right to Accept or Reject Any and All Offers For Any Reason; However, The Sole Purpose Is To Sell The Property. Buyers will be barred from Oldham Auctions and legal action may be taken for but not limited to default of payment, tampering of the auction process, or any other action intended to harm Oldham Auctions LLC, Sellers, or Buyers. Buyer agrees upon registration, and placing bids to be bound by the terms and conditions of this sale. Buyer agrees upon registration, and placing bids to be bound by the terms and conditions of this sale.