The 2020 Johnson County 4-H & FFA Livestock Auction Will Start At Approx. 6:30pm on Friday, July 10th. Due To Covid-19 This Will Be A On-Line Simulcast Auction With Live Audio & Video, And All Bidding Will Take Place On Our Website. Online Pre-Bidding Is Available If You Are Not Able To Participate During The Simulcast Auction. It Is Recommended That Interested Buyers Go Ahead And Register Now and Set-Up Your Account. If You Are Not Already Registered With Us, Click On "Register To Bid", And Fill Out The Information. If You Prefer Using A Tablet or Phone, Go Into Your App Store and Download Our Free App "Oldham Auctions".
- Sale Order Is As Follow: Chickens, Rabbits, Steers, Lambs, Swine, Goats, Hams.
- Online Pre-Bids Will Be Accepted On Our Website Up Until The Simulcast Auction Begins On Friday, July 10th @ 6:30pm.
- At Approx. 6:30pm The Simulcast Portion Of The Auction Will Begin, This Will Include Live Video Of The Exhibitors Showcasing Their Livestock Along With Live Audio Of The Auctioneer Calling The Bids.
- Anyone Wanting To Place Pre-Bids and/or Simulcast Bids Must Register Through The Oldham Auctions Website.
- All Livestock Will Be Sold By The Head, Not By The Pound.