About Oldham Auctions and Our Team
Oldham Auctions is a full-time family owned business, conducting auctions every year throughout Missouri and the Kansas City area. We treat every sale with the highest level of integrity and professionalism. Our proven methods of liquidating can help you achieve your goal for just about any type of auction. The Oldham staff is friendly, honest, hard working, and takes pride in every job they do.
What You Can Expect From Oldham Auctions
- Honesty - From start to finish we are always up-front and truthful about our company and our ability. We only accept jobs that are the right fit for us, and that we are confident will be successful for all the parties involved.
- Friendly & Hard Working - The Oldham Auctions team understands the meaning of "hard work". Our staff tries to go above expectations for both the seller's and buyer's.
- Transparency - No hidden fees or other unexpected cost, everything is explained during the consultation and will be presented on the final contract agreement.
- Confidentiality - It's our job to market and spread the word about your sale once you give us the approval. Your confidentiality is very important to us, and we promise to honor that until you are ready.
- Respect - Unfortunately auction companies work with a lot of families and business's who are dealing with unforeseen situations. Whatever the reason, Oldham Auctions will treat you like we would treat our own family.
Please click on the testimonals link and read some statements from past clients we had the privilege of working for.