Selling with Oldham Auctions
Oldham Auction Methods:
- On-Line Auctions: Our on-line auction method allows the seller to liquidate their assets using the World Wide Web through our secure bidding platform. This proven method of selling is very popular for liquidating personal property, estates, business assets, real estate, machinery, equipment, auto's, firearms, collectibles, consignments, and more. This is the easiest auction method for most sellers, they can be conducted anytime of the year, and done at your place or ours.
- Traditional Live Auctions: This method is usually held at the seller’s residence, farm, place of business, or other desired location. Typically, these are large auctions with plenty of space for set-up, and parking for buyers. We provide trailers, tables, concession, mobile office and computerized clerking to insure an organized auction. Our professional staff of auctioneers, clerks, cashiers, ringmen, and set-up crew will assist you in any way they can.
During your free consultation we will use our experience in helping you decide which method is the best choice for your situation. Visit our "about us" page to read a few testimonials from past families and business's we have had the privilege of working for.
Ways We Can Help
Most experienced auctioneers will agree, every auction is different with their own unique circumstance and difficulty. Oldham Auctions conducts hundreds of sales each year and we have worked through just about every obstacle possible. It is our job to figure out the best solution to your situation, here are a few ways we can help:
Real Estate - Business - Estate - Consignment
- Real Estate Auctions / Listings: Brody and Emily are able to handle the roof and everything under it. Emily is a licensed real estate agent with Platinum Realty, she will use her knowledge of real estate to sell your home, or business, while Brody and his team will take care of your assets and personal property. This service allows homeowners and business owners the ability to work with one company throughout the entire process. Click Here To Learn More.
- Business Liquidations: Oldham Auctions has helped both large and small businesses in the Kansas City and the surrounding areas close-out and/or downsize. Our experience includes HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical Companies, CNC and Machinist Companies, Automotive Shops, Construction Contractors, Rental Contractors, Sheet Metal Shops, Tow Lots, Woodworking and Welding Shops, Antique Stores, Restaurants, Municipalities, Public and Private Schools, and many more. Click Here To Learn More.
- Estate Auctions: At some point in everyone's lives they will most likely face a time when they need help liquidating an estate. We understand the stress that this process can have on families due to the loss of a loved one, and the uncertainty that comes with selling their personal treasures. Whether you are moving to a new location, dealing with the passing of friend or family member, or simple downsizing, the Oldham Auctions team promises to provide a friendly and professional service. Click Here To Learn More.
- Consignment Auctions: This method of auction is typically used for individuals, families, collectors, business owners, farmers, bankers, lenders, government, and schools who may not have enough items to merit their own auction, or their physical space is limited. Consignments are itemized into seller numbers, put into individual and grouped lots, photographed, cataloged, then uploaded in to our bidding platform, and sold through the world wide web. Oldham Auctions has consistently helped over 150 consignors per year with many repeat customers, both local and out-of-state. Click Here To Learn More.