Oldham Consignment Auctions
- Oldham Auctions Usually Conducts 1-2 On-Line Consignment Auctions Per Month At Our Facility In Odessa, MO. Click Here For Mapping
- Consignment Auctions Are Typically Used For Individuals, Families, Collectors, Business Owners, Farmers, Bankers, Lenders, Governments & Schools Who May Not Have Enough Items To Merit Their Own Auction, or Their Physical Space Is Limited.
- Our Commission For Consignment Auctions Are Based Using A Sliding Scale From The Final Sale Price Of Each Lot (higher value items have lower rates). Advertising and Set-Up Cost Is Based Off What Type Of Items Your Consigning and How Many Items Your Selling. Settlement Checks Are Mailed To The Sellers Within 7-10 Days After The Auction.
- Please Fill Out The Form Below or Call 816-935-7439 If You Are Interested In Consigning With Us.
ACCEPTABLE & UN-ACCEPTABLE CONSIGNMENTS
- "Acceptable" Consignments Include But Are Not Limited To: Business and Farm Related Items, Machinery, Automobiles, Trailers, Boats, ATV's & UTV's, Motorcycles, Large and Small Equipment, Hand and Power Tools, Firearms and Other Hunting Accessories, Coin and Currency Collections, Precious Metals and Fine Jewelry, Desirable Furniture, Desirable Antiques, Desirable Collectibles, And Desirable Home Decor. All Titled Items Must Be Free and Clear or Have Lein Release Attached When Delivered. We Strive To Keep Our Consignment Sales Clean, No Junk Please.
- "Un-Acceptable" Consignments Include But Are Not Limited To: Particle & Press Board Furniture, Piano's/Organs, Console & Box Style TV's, Entertainment Centers, Play Pens, Strollers, High Chairs, Recalled Items, Clothing, Used Bedding, Artificial Plants, Used Tires, Out-Dated Office Furniture, Used Computers and/or Printers, Certain Chemicals, Paints, VCR's & VHS Tapes, Cassette Tapes, Cell Phones, Damaged and Broken Items, Old Appliances, Incomplete Beds, Outdated Upholstered Furniture, Worn/Stained/Torn Furniture, Hide-Away Sofas, Leftover Garage Sale/Yard Sale/Estate Items, Items w/Stickers From Previous Sales, Old Exercise Equipment, Appliances That Don't Work, Tools That Don't Work, Electronics That Don't Work, Used Windows and Doors, Bowling Balls, Adult Material, And Other Items Not Specified On This List With Little or No Value.
PLEASE NOTE: Not All Items Consigned To An Auction Will Necessarily Be Accepted. Some Of The Items Listed Above As Un-Acceptable May Appear In Our Sales From Estates or Business Liquidations That Our Company Has Agreed Too Because The Consignor Also Consigned Larger & More Valuable Items. It Is The Discretion Of The Auction Staff As To Whether Items Are Acceptable or Not. Consignors Who Repeatedly Consign Items That Are Not Saleable, Does Not Function Properly, Or Does Not Make Oldham Auctions Aware Of Any Mechanical or Cosmetic Issues, May Result In Future Consignments Not Being Accepted and/or Higher Fees.