On-Site Estate Auction Information
- Estate Auctions are typically used for individuals, families, executors, and beneficiaries who need help liquidating large estates. This method is usually reserved for those who have enough physical space required, and enough draw items to merit their own auction.
- Our commission for On-Site Estate Auctions can vary, depending on the size and potential. Advertising and set-up cost is based off what type of items you are selling and how many items your selling. As always, we do our best to minimize your advertising expenses while maximizing your exposure to potential buyers. Settlement checks are usually mailed to the sellers within 7-10 days after the auction.
- On-Site Estate Auctions can be either an "On-Line Auction" or a "Traditional Live Auction". On-Line Auctions allows the seller to liquidate their assets using the World Wide Web through our secure bidding platform. This proven method of selling is very popular for liquidating estates, and seem to be the easiest auction method for most sellers. They can be conducted anytime of the year, and don't require the personal property to be relocated to a new location to be sold. In some situations an on-line estate auction may not be possible due to certain reasons, if this is the case with your estate then we can discuss the possibility of relocating everything to our facility or hosting a traditional live auction instead.
- During your free consultation we will use our experience in helping you decide which method is the best choice for your situation.
- Please Fill Out The Form Below or Call 816-935-7439 If You Are Interested In Having Us Help You Liquidate An Estate.