= The 2020 Whiteman Air Force Base Community Council Auction Will Start At Approx. 6:30pm on Friday, Nov. 20th. Due To Covid-19 This Will Be A On-Line Simulcast Auction With Live Audio & Video, And All Bidding Will Take Place On Our Website. Online Pre-Bidding Is Available If You Are Not Able To Participate During The Simulcast Auction. It Is Recommended That Interested Buyers Go Ahead And Register Now and Set-Up Your Account. If You Are Not Already Registered With Us, Click On "Register To Bid", And Fill Out The Information. If You Prefer Using A Tablet or Phone, Go Into Your App Store and Download Our Free App "Oldham Auctions". If You Prefer Using a Computer, Please Only Use Google Chrome or Firefox As Your Web Browser, Safari and Internet Explorer Are Not Compatible With Our System.
- Online Pre-Bids Will Be Accepted On Our Website Up Until The Start Day/Time Friday, Nov. 20th @ 6:30pm.
- At Approx. 6:30pm There Will Be A Short Intro Then The Simulcast Portion Of The Auction Will Begin, This Will Include Live Video Of The Items Being Sold, Along With Live Audio Of The Auctioneer Calling The Bids in Real Time.
- Throughout The Evening We Will Pause The Auction To Broadcast Short Pre-Recorded Videos.
- Anyone Wanting To Place Pre-Bids and/or Simulcast Bids Must Register Through The Oldham Auctions Website and/or App.
- All credit cards will be charged for the purchase price at the conclusion of the auction.
- Winning bidders can pick-up their purchase at Equity Bank located at 612 North Mcguire St. in Warrensburg, MO during normal business hours. Contact Sue Hook @ (660)909-3845 to schedule a pick-up day/time or to request shipping.
- If you would like to make a $500, $100, $50, or $25 donation CLICK HERE