The 2022 Johnson County 4-H & FFA Livestock Auction Will Start At Approx 6:30pm on Friday, July 8th. This Year Will Be An On-Line Simulcast Auction Along With On-Site Buyers Being Able To Bid In-Person During The Event. Online Pre-Bidding Is Available If You Are Not Able To Participate During The Live Portion Of The Auction. It Is Recommended That Interested Buyers Go Ahead And Register Now and Set-Up Your Account. If You Are Not Already Registered With Us Click On "Register To Bid", And Fill Out The Information. If You Prefer Using A Tablet or Phone, Go Into Your App Store and Download Our Free "Oldham Auctions" App.
- Sale Order Is As Follow: Lambs, Hogs, Goats, Rabbits, Poultry, Beef, Cured Meats.
- Online Pre-Bids Will Be Accepted On Our Website Up Until The Live Auction Begins On Friday, July 8th @ 6:30pm.
- At Approx. 6:30pm The Simulcast Portion Of The Auction Will Begin, This Will Include Live Video Of The Exhibitors Showcasing Their Livestock Along With Live Audio Of The Auctioneer Calling The Bids.
- Anyone Wanting To Place Floor Bids, Pre-Bids and/or Simulcast Bids Must Register Through Oldham Auctions.
- All Livestock Will Be Sold By The Head, Not By The Pound.
- The 2022 sale will be a On-Line Simulcast Auction Along With On-Site Buyers Being Able To Bid In-Person During The Event.
- The Johnson County Livestock Committee will bill the buyers after the sale. The committee can accept cash or check as payment.
- All exhibitors will be responsible in contacting their buyers after the sale to determine what the buyer would like done with the animal/ham. Failure to contact your buyer may result in a No Sale and the exhibitor will forfeit the sale profit.
- Only Johnson County 4-H and FFA exhibitors may offer animals for sale. Steers, market lambs, and market kids must have been in the weigh-in program to be eligible to sell.
- Thank You To Heatherington’s Meats, LaMonte Meats, and Just Cuttin'Up For Providing The Processing.
- Please Contact Barie Krewson (660-441-2266) With Any Questions Regarding The Auction
Download Our Free App For Your Phone or Tablet: