= The 2022 5th Annual Whiteman Air Force Base Community Council Auction Will Start At Approx. 7:40pm on Friday, Nov. 18th. This Year Will Be An On-Line Simulcast Auction Along With On-Site Buyers Being Able To Bid In-Person During The Event. Online Pre-Bidding Is Available If You Are Not Able To Participate During Auction. If You Are Not Already Registered With Us, Click On "Register To Bid", And Fill Out The Information. If You Prefer Using A Tablet or Phone, Go Into Your App Store and Download Our Free App "Oldham Auctions". If You Prefer Using a Computer, Please Only Use Google Chrome or Firefox As Your Web Browser, Safari and Internet Explorer Are Not Compatible With Our System.
- At Approx. 7:40pm There Will Be A Short Intro Then The Auction Will Begin, This Will Include Live Video Of The Presentations, Along With Live Audio Of The Auctioneer Calling The Bids in Real Time.
- The BCC Can Accept Check, Cash, or Credit Card As Payment Day Of The Sale From On-Site Buyers.
- Credit Cards Will Be Charged For The Purchase Price At The Conclusion Of The Auction From All On-Line Buyers.
- Shipping Is Not Available For This Auction
- Any Winning On-Line Bidders Will Be Able To Pick-Up Their Purchase At The Warrensburg Chamber Of Commerce Of 100 S. Holden St. in Warrensburg, MO
- On-Site Buyers Can Expect A Few More Items At The Live Auction Which Have Not Been Donated Yet
- Contact Karl Kramer @ (913)800-1155 With Any Questions About The Auction.